Need Manual - GE 27GT616 (TV) (Thomson Consumer Electronics.

I am looking for a Thomson Consumer Electronics / GE television manual for a GE branded model 27GT616. Unit has on the back a label that it was manufactured in 1998.

Googled and found several services which claim to have both hard copy and downloadable PDFs of many manuals for sale for a fee, but none have this particular manual.

The following sites had no manual for this product:

ESI

Service Manuals.Net
Both the GE and Thomson sites are dead for support, though GE refers to a Jasco site which has a phone number for support. Phones are unanswered as its the weekend, and will reopen Tuesday as they are closed Monday for Columbus Day in the US.

Anybody here have a source for this manual?

I'm certainly willing to pay a reaonable fee for a hard copy of PDF download.

Thank you.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Jim,

Pull the back cover (if simple) and peer inside. Perhaps some labels are attached inside on the cabinet case.

I just gutted a TV for the cabinet.

A respectable TV Tech could read the labels I found.

-- Oren

Oren

I am looking for help on how to program my tv 27GT622 model, can't get through to anyone, have been trying for 2hrs now..I don't have a remote for this tv and bell can't help me, any ideas...please help

Reply to
thedragonfly7

If you Google for the users msnual of that model # you can download the owners manual

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel