Need dynamark manual

Please help. I'm in dire need of a manual for a 1998 Dynmark riding mower/garden tractor. I don't have the model number as the stickers have worn away. It has a Tecumseh 15.5 HP engine and a 42" cutting deck.

Thanks.

Reply to
Andy

go to oscar-wilson.com they are the central distributer for the midwest. dynamark was bought years ago by someone. i don't recall who, mtd or murray. they can probably get the manual you need. or what is the question? i used to work on them all the time, we were the only ones in the area that would. Chip

Reply to
Chip Stein

Thanks for replying to my post in alt.home.repair. What I'm really looking for is the model number for this riding mower. Without the number I have no way of replacing the deck belt.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy