TV user manual

Hi, can anyone help please?

This may not be the right newsgroup but I didn't know where to start looking. I've been given a working Ferguson D14R television but the user manual is missing and I can't figure out how to tune it in. Can anyone suggest where I can purchase a manual? I've tried Google and ebay but with no luck so far.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

PigPOg said the following on 21/11/2005 11:47:

For ferguson TV manuals email cpc at snipped-for-privacy@cpc.co.uk or phone them on

01772 654455

Rumble

Googling found this link

's the service manual, may be useful?

Reply to
Chuck Chops-Celery

654455"

Don't know whether that's any good.

Reply to
Set Square

Buy a universal remote or the one for that model

Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Mogweed

Fantastic!! I don't think he has those models.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

But that page gives the phone number for CPC - one quick call and he'll know if he can get one or not. And, not only have I informed him where to look this time, but he will now be aware that

exists for any future needs, which is, in my opinion, rather more helpful than your reply of getting a remote control - he still won't know which buttons to press to tune his set in, will he?

Mogweed.

Reply to
Mogweed

Ahem, others have given him the phone number and as for ME specifiying a remote its the most logical approach because some TV's will not let you tune the set without the remote, its going to be a downer if he gets the manual and finds the manual refers to the remote for tuning the TV. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks to all who replied. I'll give CPC a try.

Bye, Simon

Reply to
PigPOg