Pressure washer again - recommendations? :-(

Hi all

In August (back in summer - remember?) I asked for advice on fixing my Aldi Powercraft pressure washer, which had developed the "hunting" symptomatic of a pressure leak somewhere.

I bought my new O rings, and I've had it apart half a dozen times, but have been unable to fix the problem: I've decided to cut my losses (in time) and buy a new one.

Is any particular make recommended? Karcher used to be "the dog's" a few years ago; however Aldi's Powercraft look astonishingly like Karchers, which makes me think they're all coming off the same production line, by the 100,000. (Not necessarily anything wrong with that.)

I don't use a PW a vast amount: I'm looking for something fairly modest in power as well as price. But would be happy to pay more for a genuinely good "piece of kit".

TIA John

Reply to
Another John

Hunting is also caused by an out of kilter pressure switch or by pass valve.

A lot of the Karcher stuff is very cheaply made these days.

The Nilfisk Alto stuff is pretty good. Machine Mart stuff is worth a look, a lot of it is made by FIAP.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've got a PRO360 PW for sale - has had little use, comes with a large caseof accessories and works well. Currently in Hampshire.

Reply to
Nospam

Thanks, but I'm quite far Oop North.

John