Press control Watertech help please

I have a high powered water pump that I use to pump water from a large rain water container. It is connected via the device above. the press control has packed in. I am unable to ascertain the correct replacement. I think I have found it but the prices vary so much I suspect I am missing something. The device is labelled: Prescontrol Watertech 230v 50-60 hz, max 16(8)A Max 1MPa(10bar) Max 1.5kW Inside there is what seems to be a part/ser No 412835 06 001 230VAc Primarily it switches the pump of if there is no water flow. The problem is it never switches on. All help appreciated.

Reply to
Broadback