New wiki update

We have updated the mediawiki version to the latest 1.31

Although most of the changes are "behind the scenes"[1], one of the significant ones is that it includes much better integration of the "math" extension that makes it much easier to deploy without relying on any external services for rendering formula. As a result you should now see much greater reliability on rendering of any math expressions.

e.g.

Another change is the new installation does not include as many optional skins. It still uses MonoBook as a defualtbut has dropped some of the others from the default installation. This only affects those who changed their default skin in preferences. If you want one of the other skins installed, then let me know.

[1] List of changes and bug fixes in this version:

John Rumm