power shower

my daughter one day decided to turn the power shower on and off fast to make a lot of stream , since then the pump flashes when i switch it on , so i dont use it anymore , can anyone tell me if they think she might have burnt out the motor in the pump or maybe i i could clean the fillters ( but how ) thankyou jane

Reply to
diy jane

I dont know but you'd better give a make and model for someone to help.

Reply to
marvelus

The message from marvelus contains these words:

And what's "the pump flashes"?

Reply to
Guy King

Guess::

Shes actualy refering to an electric shower and the device that cuts out if the water stops has kicked in. If so there should be a reset button inside.

Reply to
marvelus

The message from marvelus contains these words:

Who knows. Until she has another go and explains it all rather better we're in the dark.

Reply to
Guy King

no am not talking about a electric shower , i have a pump under my bath which used to pump the water to the shower and become a power shower , but it flashes when i turn it on , can anyone help jane

Reply to
diy jane

The message from "diy jane" contains these words:

When you say "it flashes", do you mean sparks come out, or it has a light that lights up, or a warning lamp that flashes, or what? We're all in the dark here.

Reply to
Guy King

On 21 Sep 2006 12:30:55 -0700 someone who may be "diy jane" wrote this:-

If you mean there are blue flashes from under the bath then turn it off. Or do you mean that the pump does not run steadily but goes on and off rapidly, so that the water pulsates?

Reply to
David Hansen

The message from David Hansen contains these words:

Some capital letters, some punctuation and some idea that we're not mind readers might help, too.

Reply to
Guy King