Wickes power shower pump overun when shower turned off?

We installed a Wickes pump to power our over bath shower about 8 years ago, we had to renew the pump about 18 months ago. The pump has started to run on once the shower has been turned off, even waiting up to 5 minitues after the shower has been turned off to start pumping. I am concerned it will burn out if left like this, is it a pressure issue? Or maybe a flow switch problem? Anyone have any experience of this type of problem please get back to me ASAP? Don click to open the full size version of the image
Smiling DOn wrote:

    Flow switch problem. try moving the sensor up the pipe.
Capitol wrote:

A previous pump of mine managed to 'blow' a push-fit flexi-connector off the copper pipework which brought down the dining room ceiling!

I concur.

I assume it's built into the pump, rather than separate, may still be possible to clean it out, but I suspect a warranty return would be justified after only 18 months.
On 04/01/2015 16:44, Smiling DOn wrote:

Mine will sometimes over-run if someone has left a hot tap dribbling (usually the bath).