Bugger,ya lousy lot

why didn't someone tell me Fred Dibnah was on BBC1.

I missed him.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thats ok, he`s dead now, so repeats of his shows are probably cheaper to air.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

He's been on a lot lately, a great man. For the first time the other day I saw him explain something he really didnt understand: arches. He likes them a lot but surprisingly didnt quite get how they work.

NT

Reply to
meow2222