Power Drill Recommendations .

That's in Essex.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In this case I'd agree with dribble, Andy. No company the size of Bosch could employ idiots and survive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Many from Essex are barking.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

*** snip senile babble and drivel **

Sad isn't it, but is has to be snipped.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You need an Impact Driver.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Errrrrr, a company the size of Bosch can employ many idiots and survive. And inevitably it will have multiple idiots in various divisions. I've worked with many companies from tiny to absolutely fecking huge and in general the larger and more successful the company the greater the IdiotLoad carried, and the more work is done covering up their mistakes and/or trying to ensure that those mistakes never become public.

Reply to
Steve Firth

** snip senility **

What company carried you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Are you sure you're not Plaistowed?

Reply to
Andy Hall

I was born there - could explain a lot..............

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yehbut someone like dribble? He's in a class of his own.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)