Pocket LED torch...

WARNING..... Addictive web-site details follow....

Pack of 2 x 9LED mini flashlight for... five dollars and 48 cents.. whassat about £1.35 per light with free delivery from hongkong. One for the tool box, one for the glove box, one for your pocket and one for the hell of it! (Best buy 2 packs)

quality, just had to prise the 2nd one out of my sleeping 6yr old's hand. :¬)

Don't say I didn't warn you!! Delivery was around 7 days or so.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Just waiting for my first delivery from them...any day now!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I have got itchy fingers now.... Soooooo much to tempt a man.

Women just wouldn't undestand. :¬))

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Are those prices in Hong Kong dollars or US?

Reply to
John Rumm

"

" wrote in message news:g55udl$78m$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Great site. Just be aware that unless it's showing as "In Stock" the due dates can be a bit "economical".

Reply to
shaun

US$

Reply to
Peter Parry

Don't bet on it Bob - I've used them before. They sell brilliant little toys for pennies, but the delivery arrangements are haphazard at best.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yep, got one here on my desk - great site but be patient re delivery!

Reply to
Steve Walker

Shame, or they really would have been good prices!

Reply to
John Rumm

Haphazard maybe, but not known anything missing. Between a group of us we must have placed >40 orders with DX over the last year or so - can take from 5 days up to several weeks to turn up but it always has so far!

Beware the rare earth magnets they sell - strangely addictive :)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Is air mail delivery really included? I couldn't believe my eyes!

Reply to
Bruce

I ordered with 'eyes open' - when it arrives, it arrives...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Slug mail, I suspect.... but it arrives eventually, cheap and fun

Reply to
Steve Walker

Sort of. Your package does indeed go by air but they seem to have negotiated a really good deal with the HK Post Office which I suspect is based on goods going on a "space available" basis. This is a very cost effective way of shipping but may mean your parcel goes via the Arctic and Venezuela. Apart from the rather variable delivery times (which they do tell you about) the service is very good.

Reply to
Peter Parry

And labeled up as "gifts" for customs#though you'd be hard pushed to spend more than £50 in one shipment, and why would you want to when it's free delivery anyway. Great way of avoidubg import duty and VAT. ;¬)

Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Try supermagnete.de if you like those. They sell everything from pinhead sized ones up to something called "The Death Magnet". That page says something like "and please, never, ever allow children to play with the Death Magnet".

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Damn, can't see the link for that one :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

When did it go up from £18?

Reply to
dennis

It hasn't and I don't think that he was saying that £50 was the limit. However, IME, at under £50 or so, often the VAT isn't collected since it probably costs as much to process it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

that's a measly 100Kg force

try 200Kg