Plywood sink

idea or stupid?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I was amused by that, but it's probably a fair comment. Is pluglessness an acceptable tradeoff?

I don't much fancy cleaning it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

No intention of watching a random YouTube video (sympathy with Brian there).

But to respond to the subject, I don't see why not if it was coated in a suitable material.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Can you imagine cleaning it though? Every time I shave I have hair to swill down the plug hole. Easy with a circular ceramic bowl that allows smooth water flow to ?sweep? the surfaces. Total nightmare in that abomination.

(I didn?t watch it either, the static image was quite enough). ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Bleach & acid are enough to keep asterite sinks clean with no rubbing, don't know if epoxy's acid tolerant.

Struck me as more practical to use that crazy design to make a mould & therefrom a ceramic sink.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

5:56 "I don't think this sink is ment to hold water".
Reply to
Graham.

Bitumen :-D

Reply to