Plugs

At the risk of starting a thread of two ronnies type quotes - I'm looking for a new plug for the kitchen sink - NOT a 13 amp one ;-)

You know the sort of sink - white - two bowl with drainer. Want the one that goes in the main sink with a rise/fall feature for the dial on the top of the sink....

It's an Ainsley sink - was in the house when we moved in - but it's perished rubber seal means it doesn't anymore...

Anyone?

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Ta.

Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Isn't the seal just an 'O' ring?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Be easier to get a new rubber ring.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

That's prolly the case but the plug lift height adjuster is held on with superglue owing to an unfortunate accident with a clumsy cook - so a new plug is preferable - but that said - a ring would suffice for a while...

Any suggestions as to where to get one from.

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Yep, video recorders use belts and rings of all conceivable sizes. Suggest a video spare parts supplier. Just tell them the dimensions required.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Hi Dan

Try

for 'O' rings - they do individuals & kits. Excellent supplier for all types of kit.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Hewish