Please help me

Please help me.my name is maged.my natieonality yemen.i need work.please ineed visa work.iam lonely in the life.please my famiely ineed ...iam sad in the life.my mathers sick.ineed work .arab it bad.not work.my tellphone

00966507043130 please help me...iam human
Reply to
=?windows-1256?B?2sfI0dPI7eE=?

Stunning use of the English language.

Mind you there are millions just like you all over the world so perhaps I will help after all.

I'll start with myself and work on from there

Reply to
RW

Agh! Not another Arab by different name?

Find a Saudi job centre for 'heavens' sake - and I'm sure that Saudi doctors/hospitals can cure your "mather" - sigh!

BRG

Reply to
BRG

Do I detect despondency ?

Reply to
RW

The UK is a wealthy country but some people here cant afford a telephone like you.

Reply to
George

Not really - just resignation at a fool trying to scam people.

BRG

Reply to
BRG

Give us your Mastercard number, then