Plastic angle stuff for bath/worktop edges - name? where to buy?

I thought this would be easy but it's not. I want some lengths of what is essentially plastic angle but specifically for use as beading along the edge of a worktop as the wall is so out of striaght that there are gaps too large for just using silicone filler.

So - what's it called and where can I buy it? I've tried Screwfix and can't find it there and I've Googled a bit to no avail. Maybe I just have the wrong name for it.

Reply to
tinnews

Wickes have it in plastic, I dont remember the name though. Sold for tiling. If you want something tougher, ceramic is also available from tile suppliers, albeit in lots of short pieces.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

I used this. Part of the Homelux range that most tile retailers stock

Reply to
stuart noble

Thanks, perfect, and we have a Topps tiles very near us.

Reply to
tinnews