Ping Tim Watts re Galaxy S2 on 3

Tim,

I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you were on a £25 month contract.

Are you in fact on a £35 a month 24 month contract with 3 which includes a 'free' GS2 handset?

This seems to be what Google is finding for me.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Hi Dave,

Yes - £35 including "free" phone, no upfront. And you can do a SIM only for £25 or less if you get a pay month basic SIM + £5.99 "Internet Max" addon (2GB limit per month).

You cannot get a PAYG SIM with data and *legitimate" tethering (though non legit tethering is always a possibility - if you have a rooted device, there's not a lot they can do to stop you, other than some funky traffic analysis to catch you out)

Reply to
Tim Watts

I decided to dump Three when I got mine. So I bought an unlocked S2 from Amazon, and now pay £10 a month for a Giff Gaff goodybag. 240 minutes with unlimited texts and (non tethered) data.

At £35 per month, that gives me £25 a month to pay myself back for the phone. 18 months will do it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It doesn't need to be rooted.

Reply to