ping Huge - window screens!

Have you had any luck sourcing window screens?
I've seen some recently on Amazon, and was wondering if you'd tried them. Buying in the UK would certainly be easier for me than carrying them from the US (shipping from the US would be ridiculously expensive).

We were planning to buy some on an upcoming trip to the US, but I'd still rather get them in the UK.
All the ones on Amazon seem to be of the "sheet of mesh fastened to the frame with velcro" type. Do they do any where the mesh mounts onto an aluminium extrusion frame? Like this;
http://www.homedepot.com/p/5-16-in-x-36-in-White-Aluminum-Window-Screen-Frame-Kit-WSKIT51636/206613125
--
Today is Pungenday, the 55th day of Discord in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 5/8/2017 11:16 AM, Huge wrote:

I did the velcro type about 20 years ago, before kits were on the market. They worked, but the velcro eventually degrades in the sun.

These look interesting. <(Amazon.com product link shortened)94185163&sr=8-12>

The two I bought, the Velcro was woefully inadequate and I had to buy some to replace it from the word "go".

£25!!!!!