Philishave part

I'm trying to fix my little used Philishave 8894 razor and wonder if anyone might happen to have a suitable scrap one as a source of parts. It is a fairly recent one, but the usual suspects, including Phillips, suggest it is obsolete - no parts available.

It is a triple head one, with the orange dot matrix LCD, which gives a charge minutes remaining, tells you to rinse it, fit new heads etc. and is watertight - though I suspect the parts will be common to other razors in the range..

There is a photo of the actual part needed in the link below. The gear on the right has teeth missing and is the part I need, it is one of three identical ones, which drive the spigots above, then the three cutter heads.

Harry Bloomfield