Peak Save by British Gas

I notice BG are operating something called Peak Save again this month.

It claims to offer 'Half Price electricity on sunday's between 11 am and

4 pm.

Has anyone used this already?

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

Oh dear, you need a smart meter. Thoughts and prayers to all those who won’t have one…

In some areas of SE England Octopus are paying customers to use power, not just offering a discount. https://octopus.energy/power-ups/ Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yes.

Reply to
Robin

Was it worth it?

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

Depends on your metrics. But it was so easy to join I reckon a return on time invested around £200/hour.

Reply to
Robin