Part P again - I invite you to sign my Petition to the Prime Minister

build on open subsidised fields. This lowers land values and hence house prices too, and stop this over-priced housing tread mill of a crisis we are permanently in; that produces tiny pokey homes,

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Feel free to raise a petition for that, if you feel strongly about it.

I'm glad you don't support my petition - I'd *know* I'd got it wrong if you did!

Reply to
Roger Mills

You are naive.

Reply to