Paki builders and terrible driving

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and pressed the horn. The wife shit herself as you can see in the still image below:

James Wilkinson Sword

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive. That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

Reply to
GB

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They indicated left and went straight ahead. Using an indicator in thi way shows gross stupidity.

And there was no near collision, why do you think there was?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I suppose a f****it like you will also defend the woman in this clip:

James Wilkinson Sword

But he told me he was turning left, so he was not in my path.

I could see it coming, and I saw them f*ck up, that's why I used the horn.

Educating the driver.

And stop editing the newsgroup line, troll.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught buy one like that last week.

Reply to
charles

I know where he probably came from, the builder's yard just to the right of the roundabout, where he will have exited left. He did have a ladder on his roof after all. But I have never in my entire life seen any car (even British and Italian s**te) that doesn't self cancel. Some modern cars cancel too easily, but never not at all. He will have turned 90 degrees left to come out of the builder's yard, then driven a fair distance in a straight line. The indicator should have self cancelled. If it didn't, he's driving a non-roadworthy car.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You don't have any clue at all. So, do you drive around without using them, since you deem them to be unnecessary? Do you take your car for an MOT with no indicator bulbs in? After all, you think other drivers should be able to work out where you're going....

And why have you yet again snipped off two of the newsgroups? The person you replied to may not be in uk.rec.driving, not many are.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Doesn't matter. The OP chooses where it goes. Editing it afterwards only serves to fragment the conversation.

The only idiot is the one driving an unroadworthy vehicle which cannot indicate properly.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A cyclist would say it was related when the f****it in the video runs him over. I'm sure Simon Mason has plenty of examples of cars indicating wrongly and trying to run him down.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You keep showing your ignorance. They correctly signalled left, as they were exiting the roundabout. Just not at the exit you assumed they would exit at.

You almost pulled into them. Fortunately, they avoided you.

Reply to
GB

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:47:14 -0000, GB wrote:=

te:

Watch the video again, they indicate left before they enter the roundabo= ut.

And you shouldn't signal left to go straight ahead anyway, you only do t= hat if you've been indicating right. And especially not on a mini round= about.

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or spe= ed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I would= have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for thei= r shit driving.

-- =

A farmer in Yorkshire sees a bloke drinking from his stream and shouts, = =E2=80=9CEy up cocker, tha dunt wanna be drinkin watta frum theer, its f= ull o hoss piss an cow s**te an it could kill thee.=E2=80=9D The Bloke says, "Sir I am a muslim from Pakistan, can you be speaking cl= earer and slower please.=E2=80=9D The farmer replies, "If.... You.... Use.... Two.... Hands.... You.... Wo= n't.... Spill.... Any."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would have better road awareness.

Reply to
alan_m

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's incompetant.

If I was a shit driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed. Pay closer attention to the video.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You really need to read the Highway Code. A nearside indicator is the correct signal to show when exiting a roundabout regardless of how far round the roundabout you have driven.

It wasn't the nearside indication that was wrong, it was that he started to indicate far, far too early, he should have shown no indicators until he had passed the exit where the white van joined.

Reply to
Graham.

The highway code is only a guide and often wrong.

If I turn right at something like this, I indicate left to tell people coming from where I'm exiting that I've finished my right turn and am not going right round:

But at a mini roundabout, indicating left to go straight ahead is simply going to mislead other drivers, as there's too short a time between each exit. Barely enough time for one flash. If you go straight ahead, you tell everyone so by not indicating at all, just as you would at a crossroads.

Are you one of those IAM type folk who indicate right to pass a parked car? I've actually seen a pedestrian cross the road in front of them thinking they're turning right into a side road. Never indicate unless it's clear what you mean.

But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he didn't.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"People with Asperger syndrome have a wide range of strengths, weaknesses, skills and difficulties. Common characteristics include difficulty in forming friendships, communication difficulties (such as a tendency to take things literally), and an inability to understand social rules and body language".

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

  • 1
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

He indicated that he WASN'T going to do a U turn around the round-about

So you normally pull out at speed into oncoming traffic?

In that situation 99.99% of drivers would have realised that he wasn't turning into the road you erroneously assumed he would have done.

Reply to
alan_m

No, he indicated left before the first exit. That means he's going left, into the road I was coming out of.

If they tell me they're turning left, yes. Why waste time sitting there when I can go?

Why do you think I braked?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword