Paki builders and terrible driving

Thanks for entertaining us all this evening with your gross stupidity. You have been the usual scream. We will be looking forward to the next episode from the Class Clown.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Isn't that a one-way street you're coming out of, and maybe a no-entry sign so the accused car couldn't have turned into your road anyway?

Reply to
Dave W

No, it's a mini roundabout with three normal two way roads. What made you think otherwise?

Besides, even if it was a one way road, he shouldn't indicate into it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Common sense. Clearly murdering someone or breaking into their house and nicking their telly is wrong. Most other laws are pointless.

What they should allow is bullbars on the front of all vehicles. That way we can take out fuckwits who say they're going left then cross our path.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The world would run so much better if we still had slaves.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Probably your camera making it look as if the road was only wide enough for one car, and cross-hatching to your right.

Reply to
Dave W

The first group would be those who are unemployed. That would be a great idea.

Reply to
Fredxxx

He operated his indicator. All that means is that the winky light is connected to the car battery. It doesn't mean it's connected to a brain.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes it does look a bit odd. That cross-hatching serves no purpose whatsoever. The lane to go the opposite way to me is further to the right, after that and a bit of pavement.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, it should be done by colour and beard length.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That's his problem. An indicator is required by law to pass your MOT, have a little think why that might be.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I believe the date on the vid was 2013

Reply to
critcher

You believe wrong. What you saw was the output from my cheap camera which often loses the date and time because the battery only lasts about 20 seconds after the ignition goes off. If I've made several short journeys, the battery goes flat before the time it would switch off from a timeout. I don't bother resetting the clock.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Just look at all of those replies telling you what a sick in the head wanker you are.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It is not required by law during daytime. You can get an MoT without it.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

Yeah you just try not bothering to use it. Tell me how long you lasted before the cops pulled you over. Especially please try indicating wrongly or not at all in front of a cop car, see if they avoid you or chase you.

Wrong, not legally. Like any other headlight, sidelight, whatever bulb, it gets replaced for the pass.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"Indicators and Hazard Lights

The indicators lights must be securely mounted and function correctly. The lens covers must be in good repair. If your car was built after April 1986 it must also have side-mounted indicator lights that function correctly and are in good repair. The light emitted from these units must be amber, either from the lens itself or from a yellow coloured bulb, fading of either type will result in a fail."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Is that a VOSA document ?

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

I would last for years without the cops pulling me over.

Especially please try indicating wrongly

On the extremely rare occasions that I have been in front of a cop car, they do not chase me if I am not indicating. Not even after I overtook them on the left.

You can legally get an MoT without it.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

5 minute or the fill half-hour?