Painting a Fibre Glass Garage Door

An elderly friend has a couple of fibre glass garage doors that were painted
about 10 years ago. It is starting to flake and I would welcome advice on
what to specify when getting them re-painted to smarten them up. It won't be
DIY as he is a bit too old to do it - however, I want to advise him on what
to ask for when getting quotes.
Reply to
John
Reove any loose paint then I think the main point is to ensure any "glaze" on the gelcoat is removed using, say, 400 grade wet & day.
Reply to
1501

Site Timeline Threads