Paint query

I am trying to remember the name of a paint which gave a very rough coating for ceilings - not Artex.

Any suggestions please.

Reply to
Judith

Polyripple? Polytex?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If you like a bit of rough I could send my brother-in-law round . . .

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

She'd see him off - Judith can be rather rough with the males!

Reply to
Unbeliever

Naw, send him round on his bicycle. Cyclists always put Judith in a benevolent frame of mind.

Reply to
Dennis Davis

There was a process where they spattered vermiculite on the ceiling.

Reply to
F Murtz

Lucky buggers. They sprayed all ours with asbestos but our Mum told us all it were popcorn. We was eating bucket loads of the stuff, our Eric, our Enid and me.

michael adams

michael adams

Thanks for responses.

The Medway Handyman's response seems to be the answer.

Cheers all.

Reply to
Judith