Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Ex perts Say

http://nationalreport.net/solar-panels-drain-suns-energy-experts-say/

On Monday, 26 May 2014 18:36:34 UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:

... whereas other 'experts' say that people who swallow 'news reports' of a mechanism called 'forced photovoltaic drainage', from a 'media source' like this, and sponsored by Haliburton ...
... shouldn't be let near a Usenet Group posting feature, for fear of losing any credibility they might care to cling to.
J^n
On 26/05/2014 18:46, jkn wrote:

Any more of that and I'll throw Di Hydrogen Monoxide over you....

However a lot of wind turbines can change the climate in some instances, as you are absorbing energy from a force, ie the wind, and changing the terrain to some degree. You are likely also altering the refectivity of the surface. Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"jkn" <jkn snipped-for-privacy@nicorp.f.co.uk> wrote in message

What an absolute load of total CRAP;!...

--
Tony Sayer

I had the news girl at the local radio station really going with that one, she really thought it was a very dangerous chemical;!..
--
Tony Sayer

it is - you can drown in it.
--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18
On 30/05/2014 06:20, charles wrote:

It makes you a criminal too. 100% of all criminals have consumed DHMO within the 48 hours before committing their crime.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
On Friday, 30 May 2014 06:20:33 UTC+1, charles wrote:

Perhaps she's used the far more dangerous Di Hydrogen Di oxide commonly used by fake blondes I believe, and I assume that's why blondes are dump 'cause of the chemicals they use :)
Of course they don't how can the sun tell the difference between a solar panel and heating up the ground?
Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"The Medway Handyman" < snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
On 27/05/2014 08:40, Brian Gaff wrote:

Quantum coupling in sub space.

They are *NOT* experts! They are completely clueless fuckwits!
Their website is *really* impressive...
http://witscience.org/
Scary place Wyoming. Home of the MX missile and proud of it!
--
Regards,
Martin Brown
On 26/05/2014 18:36 The Medway Handyman wrote:

And who left a comment on the site at 01:41 on 27 May?
'arry!

On 27/05/2014 12:44, F wrote:

The comments do reveal a certain lack of a sense of humour.
This one's good, though:-
"So, will drawing current from a tidal barrage slow the moon down?"
It will. It will also slow down the earth's rotation while making the moon move further away.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.