Paint for patio door

We have a sliding patio door that's looking tatty. Replacement is not an option ATM, so I'm thinking of painting it. The door itself and the frame are aluminium with a white 'painted' finish that's peeling. The trim around the edges of the frame looks like white PVC. What are the best types of paint for these two materials?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

White enamel after a suitable primer (Radiator paint)

Reply to
Me Here

Thanks for the reply. Does white Hammerite qualify as an enamel, and what qualifies as a suitable primer? Does it say on the Hammerite tin? Would Hammerite be OK on the PVC?

Reply to
Chris Hogg