Paging Andy Luckman

Nope. My incoming email is heavily filtered and not much gets through as a result. Mail from at least Wanapoo, Tiscali, BT, Youblunder etc all get routed via America and don't make the return journey!

Do you have a Hotmail address you could send from? Failing that, I am happy to provide an unfiltered address for you, but not on a public forum. Is your email address valid?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Email received, reply sent.

Thx!