Paint Sprayers

Hi,

I am thinking of using one of these to do radiators ( 24 exactly - all painted yellow for some reason!!!- maybe an Austrian thing) to save time . Has anyone used them?? Do they work well with gloss and radiator paint??? I would also like to use them outside aswell on the walls which are textured so a roller does not work well on it.

What sort do you recommend??

Thanks

Nigel

Reply to