Paint Sprayers

Hi,

I am thinking of using one of these to do radiators ( 24 exactly - all painted yellow for some reason!!!- maybe an Austrian thing) to save time . Has anyone used them?? Do they work well with gloss and radiator paint??? I would also like to use them outside aswell on the walls which are textured so a roller does not work well on it.

What sort do you recommend??

Thanks

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

I see no reason why they should not work with radiator paint but I wouldn't advise using one indoors (if that's what you intend to do). Much of the paint goes where you won't want it. It'll be quicker to use a paint brush, by the time you've masked everything up and cleaned up afterwards.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Tried this idea once on central heating boiler panels. Beautiful finish on the panels, almost matched by everything else in the garage!

I ignored the stuff on the shelves, which was consumable in the main, but had to clean the floor because it looked such a mess - never again!

I remember it well.

Reply to
Tisso