PADI Rescue manual for sale

In case anyone is contemplating doing the PADI Rescue course in near future. I have put the latest PADI Rescue Course Crew-pack (manual, accident management slate, sew on badge, certificate etc.) up for sale on eBay. I bought my own crew-pack and had £30 knocked off the course price. Manual pack

I also have the Rescue Course DVD to go with this - also on eBAY I have DVD
thought I'd let you know in case someone is considering the course, and baulks at the cost of new manuals.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Did you really mean to post this to uk.d-i-y? Or am I going to find it everywhere?

(BTW, given the standard of the average PADI "Open Water Diver", I think I'd rather drown. Indeed, that's the likely outcome.)

Reply to
Huge

ve

Remarkable - my answer to the very word !

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

No ... it is one group up in my 'list' ... and I missed :-)

I did try to recall but obviously that does not work

Reply to
Rick Hughes

This is nothing to do with Open water BTW

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I was just wondering why, if the crew-pack includes the sew-on badge and certificate, why anyone would want to pay any more for going on the course?

:-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Look, it *is* called PADI.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Ah, yes, I forgot that PADI certifies "divers" with no rescue skills.

(No offence, but I won't (OK, wouldn't) dive with PADI divers qualified less than AOW with Rescue. There's no point in being buddied with someone who doesn't know what they're doing.)

Reply to
Huge