Wiring room thermostat

I took a picture of the wiring to the thermostat before removing, however the colours changed under the floorboards before it got to the boiler Now the walls have gone and cables removed from the boiler now, someone has used a red/black/earth cable instead of the red/blue/white (white was N Blue was L and Red was CALL) Anyone have a wiring diagram of a Wickes 40 boiler so I can be sure of mathing up the right wires to the room stat? TIA

Reply to
Vass

scrap that, got that done Call for heat now creates nots of banging from the boiler then it returns to pilot light only Valve moves correctly for CH, Pump is really hot, but pipes either side are stone cold. does the boiler need bleeding somehow?

Reply to
Vass