OT which webpage design software

Google sites is, or was last time I looked, a site host with rather restrictive templates. One also can't use code generated there elsewhere, a feature I assume the other 2 also share.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Never managed to get them to work in less time than it took me to write the javascript myself...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And then bitch all over usenet about how crap Linux is because you can't make it work. Prat.

*rolls eyes*
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

or-linux-mint-17/

I would be interested to hear how you get on for when other people ask me about web design (not something I've ever done).

I tried to install it here for you when it was first mentioned here (I have installed it previously somewhere, possibly on Windows) but failed at the first hurdle in reminding myself if I was running 32 or 64 bit. I opened Sysinfo but the only screen that wouldn't open was the General one (causing Sysinfo to shut down when I tried).

Software Centre wouldn't open (still won't) and Konpozer doesn't appear in Synaptic (so much for these magical repositories). ;-(

So I gave up, too much like hard work for a system that is supposed to work for me and make my life easier!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m