OT: What's the point of a laundry basket?

Were. NTSC is presumably not used anymore.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Tooth whitening toothpaste doesn't work, I use it with no effect.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Yes I notice them, I also notice speed limit signs, but I don't obey those either.

Colours do not bleed.

Wool? Do you live in the Outer Hebrides? We've invented better stuff now....

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Dark or bright colours may for the first few washes, even for good quality items. I don't know whether enough of the dye comes out to colour light items, but I sometimes do the first few washes by soaking in detergent water to be on the safe side, and check to see if the water is coloured.

Reply to
Max Demian

The thing you take your washing to on an omnibus.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Doesn't that mean small laundry? Thought you did things bigger over there?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It's illegal to launder money.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Doesn't happen to me. Stop buying Chinese shit on Ebay.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Is that "Force Tactical Action Officer (Dismissed)"?

Commander Kinsey

Some of your words and phrases sound so childish: "Sidewalk" "Seeing eye dog"

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

"Horseback riding"

Reply to
Max Demian

Burglarize. Going forward. Meeting with.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You walk it on two corners.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Gave.

Why are house designers so thick? Do they not realise people need to put stuff in them?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No, just human. Only computers never forget.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You wash clothes in the sink? That sounds tedious.

Or are you a nudist?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer were all free. I drove to someone 10 miles away giving them away (different person each time), slid it into the back of my car, drove home with it, then slid it into the house. Are Americans wimps aswell as being fat?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Huh?

Hmm....

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

"Well, this isn't quite right. We know this isn't the service you expect from us, and for that we apologise. We've made some suggestions below for places and things you might find useful."

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I didn't even grin.

Reply to