OT: What's the point of a laundry basket?

Oh my god, so you actually put the clothes in a container, take them out of that container and place them in another one, carry that to the machine, take them out again and put them in the machine.... I just put the clothes in the machine.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was told to do all that stuff repeatedly during childhood. I got out of that mess and take off my clothes in front of the washing machine.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd