OT: video recommendation

If I'd noticed this was 2 hours long, I wouldn't have started watching it, but if you've watched any Andrew Camarata videos before you might like this chap ...

Andy Burns

Since you give zero indication of what it is about, I have zero interest in watching it.

Reply to
Davey

Since you don't recognise that name, just move on ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yeah! Andy Burns is not a name to be ignored. :-)

Reply to
Pancho

The bloke is an American who earns his money making YouTube videos about construction work.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

I would have thought the "but if you've watched any Andrew Camarata videos before" was a pretty good indication?

Reply to
John Rumm

But I have never watched any videos by Andrew Camarata, so it isn't any kind of indication.

Reply to
Davey

Well you don't know what you're missing in your ignorance.

Reply to
mm0fmf

Pray tell me.

Reply to