OT: This tropical delusion may amuse you

Sweet.

Reply to
Peter Ceresole

I prefer this one:

John Rumm

Reply to
Paul Sture

Nice.

I don't like to tease folk about typos because I make so many of them myself, but I'll confess it took me quite a while to figure out what was "tropical" about it. (I assume it was a typo instead of something more obscure). :-)

Reply to
Richard Maine

geoff

Naaah. Spoonerism.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I have - used to have one on the top of my monitor (in CRT days)... it got a bit curled up though, so I need to print another on thicker paper!

That's the one

Reply to
John Rumm