Radiation - this may amuse some of you

Nice. Mind you, it is still an odd sensation looking at a blue glow at the bottom of a pool of water.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Not to be advised from my experiences at a similar place in the UK a good few years ago now.

It wouldn't do your goolies any good mind.

Reply to
Bob H

Srurely, some of the radiation will be taken up by the water and convection would then bring it into contact with your idiot.

Far more worrying to me though, is how much RF I've absorbed when i worked for Decca and they had an active radar outside the glass of the main staircase. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What do you mean by "the radiation will be taken up by the water"?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well, it would depend on the depth of the tank but the in the example shown, your goolies would be protected from normal background radiation and would consequently be better off that goolies out of the pool. They might get too warm though.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Wouldn't matter to you though.