[OT] The fish rots from the head

I've been the subject of ageist abuse and that's worse than racist abuse because there's nothing wrong with any race but there's plenty wrong with being old.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

or communism, or vegan-ism, or vegetarianism, or beards, allotments,ethnic friends, bald heads. Will probably see all of these "faults" raised over the next month. The fickle voters will of course lap it all up, Sunday Times and Mail readers will soak it all up. The one thing I have woken up to is the BBC and their obvious control by the Tory paymasters as can be seen from the content of their news programs recently.

Reply to
critcher

No. They are in pocket of Brussels and the New Left dear.

The EU has decided one suspects that Corbyn has done the job of damaging May and there is no more use for the idiot Trot.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Who has regularly praised anti-Semites? Who lobbies on their behalf? Who refers to them as his "friends?? Who is a member of and a contributor to anti-Semitic Facebook groups? Who sees a Nazi-style caricature of hook-nosed Jews on a wall and defends it? etc?

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck

Never had a problem with JC myself - always knew that he was one. The problem I have is that "Mr Principles/Straight Politics/Ideology" is now trying to persuade us that he isn't one because he really, really, wants to be a Prime Minister.

Reply to
JoeJoe

There you go then. One side says the BBC has a right wing bias. The other, left wing. So basically must be fairly neutral.

May didn't need any help in making herself look stupid. Just read what she said she will do versus what she actually does.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)