OT: Seen on Twitter today

A friend in Germany tells me everyone?s panic buying sausages and cheese. It?s the Wurst Käse scenario.

And apparently Greece is running low of hummus and taramasalata, leading to fears of a double-dip recession.

Here in Sweden people are turning to criminals panic buying baked goods: it?s become a sinner-man bun fight.

(and so on).

Reply to
Tim Streater

"Have ye noticed that the freebie salted snacks at the bar, just don't taste quite the same these days?"

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Thankyou! I'm not a fan of many OT postings in normal times, but we need humour. Keep them coming ... if you have any more then howsabout starting a dedicated thread for Covid Humour?

Reply to
nothanks

The Natural Philosopher