OT: Revenge of the Saniflo

I remember watching that BBC1 daytime documentary series about the A1.

A sludge tanker full of human shit leaked all over the road, while it was raining.

People were driving past,with their windows down, rubber necking and trying to video it, not realising what they were being sprayed with :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Almost

I gave the gf the seat covers to wash as there was some spillage.

Reply to
ARW

Stories about how witches can be killed are needed.

Reply to
ARW

years ago I was involved in remodeling a flat in central London, putting a windowless bathroom in the middle of the building which obv required a saniflow bog. All finished and the happy stockbroker moved back in, got up in the morning, had a dump in the pan, flushed and his bath began to fill with shit, bubbling up through the plughole.

That plumber was not my subcontractor!

TW

Reply to
TimW

A stockbroker that was not full of shit?

Reply to
ARW

Attila isn't!

Reply to