Saniflo pumping

Hello,

I have a problem. My saniflo pump will not stop pumping during dry conditions.

Has anyone got any ideas

Many Thanks Neil

Reply to
Neil.Armstrong

(a) Turn off mains electricity. Move house.

(b) Float switch in sump gunged[1] up. Degunge float switch.

Owain

[1] I'm being polite here.
Reply to
Owain

It's not a float in mine, it is a washing machine type "level" switch, i.e. a diaphragm and a microswitch. Attach a bit of "screenwasher" tube to the unit and blow; it should click and switch off the motor. If it doesn't, the switch is faulty. Assemble this for testing with the power off, of course. (Also take the power off for removing the motor :-))

Reply to
Newshound

That'll be BLOW and not SUCK I assume?

Owain