OT - Recommendations for Fascia and Soffit Replacement Companies - Hull

Hi Guys

Anyone have personal recommendations for companies that fit replacement fascias and soffits in the Hull/East Riding area?

Last company that seemed to be in favour was Humber Fascias, but although they came round to view the job, they didn't bother to quote.

So I am on the hunt again. Not interested in "businesses" that work solely from a mobile phone and don't disclose their business address.

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
thescullster

thescullster laid this down on his screen :

It is not difficult, DIY.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I agree but up a ladder....maybe not, thats my downfall, anything above

10 feet forget it.
Reply to
ss

Neighbour and I replaced both ours plus guttering, he had a (wobbly) scaffold tower which helped.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Get proper scaffolding erected. It's fairly cheap and normally comes with 6 weeks hire in the price.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice