OT Only for dog lovers

An excellent demonstration of the relationship between man and an animal and how intelligent and trusting they are and keen to please.

And then we have the other end of the spectrum where 'people' (if that's what you can call them) think beating a dog to death, or skinning it alive before it's cooked and eaten makes their flesh taste better. ;-(

And of course we have everything in between, where for some of us it's just a bit closer to one end than the other. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

poor chunk

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Nice! Only a couple of minutes.

Reply to
newshound

Now, if only he could train it to pick up its shit.

Reply to
soup

Or train it to s*1t in other people gardens ...

Drug detection dog. Gun detection dog. Currency detection dog. Disease detection dog. Seizure / Narcolepsy / Diabetes alert Dog Mountain rescue dog. Water rescue dog. Disaster / accident scene rescue dog. Guard dog. Guide dog for the blind. Therapy dog. Assistance dog. Police dog. Army dog. Companion dog.

Man's best friend.

To name but a few. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

do YOU pick up your own shit?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A couple of minutes before the action starts?

Reply to
ARW