70s Kenwood Chefette 350 Turntable - not turning

Picked this up at a car boot for a few quid, still boxed. Electrically it's fine, but the turnrable doesn't spin freely. The centre bolt screws into the base which facilitates height adjustment of the bowl and has a locking nut. Here is said bolt on the base:

With the brass bit locked off I can only assume the centre bit should spin freely in the brass bit. Anyone have one back in the day & can remember? There is no movement at all, it looks to have sat for decades so I assume it's seized. Perhads a dab of 3 in 1 & see what happens? Don't want to apply too much force obviously.

Cheers

Reply to
CD