OT: Onions from Australia! WTF!

Why didn;t he use the same spelling as on the road sign I assume there was one otherwise how do people know what road they are on. But maybe in the 50s people were born there didn't need to have a road sign telling them the name of their street.

Reply to
whisky-dave

And in Sunderland it was Athenaeum St and John St.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

I once saw a headline in a trade magazine which read "Why sell meat when you can sell water?" It was making sausages from mechanically recovered meat.

Reply to
bert