OT: No. its April 2nd...

https://www.ft.com/content/692768f4-17a3-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87
(paywalled)
"Despite uncertainty over Brexit — formally triggered last week by prime minister Theresa May — central bankers from around the world see the UK as a safer prospect for their reserve investments than the eurozone, a new poll reveals."
"According to a survey published Monday of reserve managers at 80 central banks, who together are responsible for investments worth almost €6trn, the stability of the monetary union is their greatest fear for 2017. "
ROTFLMFAOAOA! No we know why the EU is so desperate to keep Britains money!
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

(cached)
On Monday, 3 April 2017 10:13:27 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:

ps://www.ft.com/content/692768f4-17a3-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87+&cd=2&hl=e n&ct=clnk&gl=uk>

Just one comment I found odd: Developing and emerging-market central banks, some of which are among the w orld’s biggest reserves holders, were more likely than those from a dvanced economies to have shifted out of the euro.
NT

(cached)

I think it is trying to say the smart money[1] is leaving the Euro.
[1] China and other countries' banks holding significant deposits.

Why do you find that odd and just what about it do you find odd ?
Its no news that China which is indeed a developing and emerging market central bank is one of the world's largest reserve holders.
And its not surprising that they are more likely to be shifting out of the euro than some advanced countrys, many of which are actually eurozone countrys.