OT: No. its April 2nd...

(paywalled)

"Despite uncertainty over Brexit ? formally triggered last week by prime minister Theresa May ? central bankers from around the world see the UK as a safer prospect for their reserve investments than the eurozone, a new poll reveals."

"According to a survey published Monday of reserve managers at 80 central banks, who together are responsible for investments worth almost ?6trn, the stability of the monetary union is their greatest fear for

2017. "

ROTFLMFAOAOA! No we know why the EU is so desperate to keep Britains money!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

(cached)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just one comment I found odd: Developing and emerging-market central banks, some of which are among the w orld?s biggest reserves holders, were more likely than those from a dvanced economies to have shifted out of the euro.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

(cached)

I think it is trying to say the smart money[1] is leaving the Euro.

[1] China and other countries' banks holding significant deposits.
Reply to
Fredxxx