OT: Nanny State strikes again

The reason you can't taste pure alcohol is because it has burnt your taste buds. Or fried your brain.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't know much about this either do you.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I'm quite willing to believe you regularly consume pure alcohol and that it tastes like water to you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just goes to show how easily some are fooled.

Reply to
whisky-dave

You really are brain dead aren't you?

You don't even have the wit to check your facts before replying.

Reply to
harry

Now I am retired, I drink my own 9% gear at 20p a pint, tax free.

swldxer1

With a screen-wash chaser?

Reply to
Andy Burns

That is actually car shampoo.

Reply to
swldxer1

Why d'ye have all those bags of cat litter?

Reply to
Tim Streater

I didn't think you were that fussy, our local hospital has had people nicking the hand washes to drink.

Reply to
whisky-dave

For home-made casting sand?

Reply to
Andy Burns

That is several lifetime's supply of car shampoo!

Reply to
John Rumm

Casting gold ingots is he?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Sainsbury's bloke brings a job lot of 12 bags to save me carrying them.

Reply to
swldxer1

You got lots of cats then?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Are you suggesting he is 'Basil'?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Basil Fawlty?

Reply to
Tim Streater

no, the Hatton Gardens gang

Reply to
Andy Burns

Well I dunno. What else might he be casting? Engine blocks for Triumph Stags?

Reply to
Tim Streater