OT: Mummy Mummy look! No renewable energy!

http://gridwatch.templar.co.uk/adverts/barchart-advert.png
--
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

No problem. We'll just build more windmills. Tens of thousands of them. I'm sure Harry would be delighted to have one in his front garden.
--

Chris

I'll have one if I can put a rotatable aerial on the top. Brian
--
----- --

You mean council estate. When has he ever worked?