Bosch fridge too warm

After a house move, my Bosch upright fridge/freezer has a problem in that the upper fridge compartment is at room temperature, but the lower freezer bit is at a normal minus 22C. Any ideas as to what is wrong?
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 07:01:59 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My Bosch fridge only operates normally above (I think) 5 degrees ambient temperature. Lower than this I have to flick a switch inside to cause the interior light to remain on, to force the compressor to keep running.
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 07:01:59 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How many compressors? Older fridge/freezers sometimes had two compressors (ours did, bought in about 2000), one for the fridge compartment, the other for the freezer, independently controlled. If yours is like that, perhaps the compressor for the fridge or its control mechanism has failed in some way.
--

Chris

Some modern Bosch models have twin compressors.
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 4:51:58 PM UTC, Peter Parry wrote:

at the upper fridge compartment is at room temperature, but the lower freez er bit is at a normal minus 22C. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Just been quoted £230 to have a guy look at it. I told them thanks but no thanks.
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:36:12 PM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

that the upper fridge compartment is at room temperature, but the lower fre ezer bit is at a normal minus 22C. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Just bought a brand new Hisense fridge freezer for £230.
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 2:14:01 PM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :
:

:
e:

n that the upper fridge compartment is at room temperature, but the lower f reezer bit is at a normal minus 22C. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

It arrived yesterday and the freezer is -30C and the fridge 3C - RESULT! I now have a Chinese fridge/freezer with a water dispenser for £230.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Frost free?
Yes I was thinking the same its drain is blocked or its been tweaked somewhere. Often when you buy a fridge you find you have to leave it to stand for a few hours before you start it too, at least that was the advice for ours. Other than that if it is a two compressor one then something broke, probably a coolant leak. Does the compressor keep running for ever? Is the compressor for the fridge bit not running at all? Brian
--
----- --