Ot: More tunes for UK.d-i-yers...

Pamela:

For Harry:

Whiskey Dave:

Brian Gaff:

The Natural Philosopher

couldn't even spell my name right, and I think bob dylans shit.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It's the thought that counts.

Reply to
harry

Only one issue if these are videos I can't see them.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well you can listen to em Brian

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
Graham.

Not sure I see the correlation.

Here's one for you

No reason, only I remember recording it from something like Radio Monte Carlo, on quarter track reel2reel and repeatedly pausing it while I wrote out the lyrics, trying to find the hidden meaning.

Reply to
Graham.

In this case, they really aren't worth watching.

Reply to
harry

Since when has Bob dylan been worth watching ?, at least lady gagag puts on a show as do others, such as the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra yuo don;t realy need to see, but a pink floyd concert is differnt.

Reply to
whisky-dave